Tuesday, April 3, 2018

STAMPlorations inspiration #169

Welcome to the first of April's STAMPlorations inspiration posts. It's time for a Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where the team members feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers.

Today we're using Shirley's The Bees Knees stamps. All non-retiring products in the store are 10% off automatically from now through April (with an extra 20% off when you use my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA).

This month I was inspired by our challenge theme at STAMPlorations which is Focus on the Sentiments! So I'm using some big sentiments in my designs. Here's this week's.

STAMPlorations Wanderlust coming soon
Copic markers
washi tape

I must admit, designs like this are pretty worry free when you use a stamp positioner. I stamped the sentiment and then could easily line up where I wanted those "curious" chicks to be perched. Colored them roughly with Copics and voila!

I used the chicks in a completely different way here ... And here.

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on the April inspiration posts. Check out today's post here. So happy you stopped by :)

5 comments:

Sue D said...

Great sentiment and love these birds.

Tee said...

Those birds will bring a smile to any project! I love the way they are perched on the sentiment! Gorgeous card.

Ina G said...

Very clever and fabulous fun card Maria. Those chics are just perfect with that great sentiment.

Dee Earnshaw said...

love the CAS design of this card:)

shirley-bee said...

Those chickies look like they were made for that sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...